- Sears Drops 4.9%, Worst Among Tracker Stocks Feb 26, 2015 Thursday
- Ross Exceeds Q4 Expectations, Guides Guardedly Feb 26, 2015 Thursday
- Paul F. Rosengard Offers Up Job-Hunting Advice to F.I.T. Students Feb 26, 2015 Thursday
- Delta Galil's Net Flat in Fourth Quarter Feb 26, 2015 Thursday
- Court Rekindles J.C. Penney's Battle With Macy's Feb 26, 2015 Thursday
- Carhartt Taps Joe Monahan as SVP of Sales Feb 26, 2015 Thursday
- David Edwab Retires From Men's Wearhouse Feb 26, 2015 Thursday
- Amour Vert Taps Lily Kwong Feb 26, 2015 Thursday
- Chico's Sets 120 Store Closures, Cuts 240 Jobs Feb 26, 2015 Thursday
- Kohl's Net Rises 10% Feb 26, 2015 Thursday
WWD’s group of 100 leading fashion, retail and beauty equities rises 0.2 percent overall.
The number of mainland Chinese arrivals over the holiday period stayed basically flat this season, the worst performance the city has seen in 20 years.
Known as Knights Apparel, the company sells licensed collegiate logo apparel in the mass retail channel.
Court Rekindles J.C. Penney's Battle With Macy's
Penney’s also posted fourth-quarter results that missed analysts’ mark.
The positive trend seen in January is expected to strengthen in the coming months.
Marketing executives still looking to make best use of digital media, Big Data.
Paul F. Rosengard Offers Up Job-Hunting Advice to F.I.T. Students
The chief executive officer of Boston Traders shared his job-hunting wisdom Thursday afternoon in an address titled "Getting to Happily Ever After."
Company shelving its techie glasses until the next iteration is ready.
Study: Oscar Win Lifts Brand Paydays
An Academy Award win not only gives actors a career boost, the gold statuette also makes them much more persuasive and valuable brand ambassadors.
The company is contacting developers from the U.S., Europe and other regions to build and run a mall and hotels in the South Dhahran Home Ownership project.