- M3 Invests in Life/after/denim Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- First Lady Honors Designers at White House Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- Stocks Recover From Early Losses Sep 30, 2014 Tuesday
- Jared Briskin Promoted to Chief Merchant at Hibbett Sep 30, 2014 Tuesday
- Beyond the Rack Bolsters Private Label With Loan Facility Sep 30, 2014 Tuesday
- Teen Retailer Delia's Seeks Buyer Sep 30, 2014 Tuesday
- EBay to Spin Off PayPal; New CEOs for Each Company Sep 30, 2014 Tuesday
- Men's Wearhouse Names Brand Presidents Sep 30, 2014 Tuesday
- Intercos Kicks Off Roadshow Sep 30, 2014 Tuesday
- Executive Changes Made at L’Oréal Sep 30, 2014 Tuesday
WWD Global Stock Tracker dips less than 0.1 percent.
First Lady Honors Designers at White House
Michelle Obama hosted a luncheon for recipients of the Smithsonian’s Cooper Hewitt National Design Awards, which included Narciso Rodriguez.
Ron Burkle and Ashton Kutcher also invested in the contemporary men’s wear and accessories brand.
Prada Latest in String of Italian Tax Cases
This fall is shaping up to be a busy one at the courthouse for the Italian fashion industry and ongoing tax investigations.
- Federal Court Judge Rejects Abercrombie & Fitch Pension Fund Settlement
- Italian Tax Authorities Target Miuccia Prada and Patrizio Bertelli
- Pietro Marzotto Faces Trial in Italy
- Saks Says No Breach of Systems in Credit Theft Scheme
- Agents Seize $65M in Cash in Fashion Drug Raid
- Guccio Gucci Under House Arrest
The World Trade Organization on Tuesday revised sharply downwards its forecast for growth in the volume of world trade this year.
Fourteen months after its acquisition by Towerbrook Capital Partners, the premium jeans company is launching a new marketing campaign.
Was previously divisional merchandise manager of footwear and equipment.
EBay to Spin Off PayPal; New CEOs for Each Company
The firm's current ceo John Donahoe and chief financial officer Bob Swan are expected to serve on the boards of both companies.
Didier Grumbach, a Rich Life in Fashion
Executive reflects on his diverse career, from manufacturer to retailer, entrepreneur to industry organizer and mentor.
Battle for New York: Luxury Players Make Their Move
Neiman Marcus Group confirmed it’s opening its first store in New York City, in Hudson Yards on the West Side of Manhattan in 2018.