- U.S., India Talk Bilateral Issues; Fashion Creeps In Jan 26, 2015 Monday
- Carrefour Invests in Tech Growth Fund Jan 26, 2015 Monday
- Winter Storm Juno's Economic Impact Jan 26, 2015 Monday
- Sears Canada Names Boire as CEO Jan 26, 2015 Monday
- Galeries Lafayette Owners Up Carrefour Stake Jan 26, 2015 Monday
- U.K. Consumers Push Back Against Drag From European Weakness Jan 26, 2015 Monday
- Greek Vote Sinks Euro, Rattles Stock markets Jan 26, 2015 Monday
- Sir Philip Green in Talks to Sell BHS Jan 26, 2015 Monday
- President Obama Brings Hope for Stronger US-India Trade Ties Jan 25, 2015 Sunday
- Trade Ministers Give Green Light to Kick-start Stalled WTO Global Trade Talks Jan 25, 2015 Sunday
The new fund from Partech Ventures aims to invest in established startups in the tech and digital space.
U.S., India Talk Bilateral Issues; Fashion Creeps In
The emphasis has been on the three changes of outfit by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday.
- President Obama Brings Hope for Stronger US-India Trade Ties
- Trade Ministers Give Green Light to Kick-start Stalled WTO Global Trade Talks
- Mali Targets 800,000 T Cotton Per Year by 2018
- Blockade in Bangladesh Continues to Affect Business
- Industry Praises Obama Trade Push
- Orrin Hatch Pushes Trade Agenda
A spokeswoman for Arcadia Group confirmed Sunday that the firm is in talks about selling its fashion and home high-street chain.
Rihanna Wins Topshop T-Shirt Suit
Britain’s Court of Appeal held the retailer infringed the rights of Rihanna.
Inconvenient mess, but timing of storm should lessen retail blow.
The company will do a live broadcast in Manhattan during Valentine's Day weekend.
Ronald Boire was acting ceo.
Company shelving its techie glasses until the next iteration is ready.
Week in Review: 1/24/2015
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
About 2,250 store associates will be laid off.