- Retail Sales Drop 4.6% in South Korea Jul 24, 2014 Thursday
- Europe's Stock Markets Mostly Down Jul 24, 2014 Thursday
- NRF Trims Retail Sales Forecast After Soft First Half Jul 24, 2014 Thursday
- Study Finds Physical Plus Digital Is Best Retail Strategy Jul 24, 2014 Thursday
- Hong Kong Rents at Risk Jul 23, 2014 Wednesday
- HanesBrands Posts 27.1% Gain in Q2 Profits Jul 23, 2014 Wednesday
- Bangladesh Accord Projects Budget Shortfall Jul 23, 2014 Wednesday
- Prada Leads Fashion Shares Jul 23, 2014 Wednesday
- Macy's Weighs Appeal Over NLRB Ruling Jul 23, 2014 Wednesday
- American Apparel Adds Four to Board Jul 23, 2014 Wednesday
Retail and luxury stocks were uneven.
Data for June covers department and discount chains.
- Bangladesh Accord Projects Budget Shortfall
- Macy's Weighs Appeal Over NLRB Ruling
- For Bangladesh Factory Owners, End of Inspections Brings Relief
- Bangladesh Alliance Releases First Annual Report
- FTC Reaches Settlement in Made in USA Labeling Case
- Blog Posts on Alibaba's China Leadership Links Censored in China
Encore Takes Stake in Butter London
Founded as a nail lacquer brand, with influences from Great Britain — where founder Sasha Muir is from — the firm last year launched its color cosmetics line.
The company has filed a petition under Chapter 11 seeking bankruptcy court protection in Trenton.
The National Retail Federation has cut its retail sales forecast for 2014, citing slow growth in the first half of the year.
Hudson Jeans' New Image: Keeping It Real
The denim label is moving on from the branding formula that has worked in its favor for 12 years.
A fifth board member has not yet been determined.
With a newly secured Knicks contract worth $122 million, the NBA star has other things on his mind — like tech investment.
Week in Review: 07/19/2014
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
A slowdown in mainland Chinese tourists has hit store sales, paving the way for the first drop in retail rents in a decade.