- Simon Plans Spin-off of Smaller Properties Dec 13 2013 Friday
- Europe's Stock Markets Log Small Gains Dec 13 2013 Friday
- Jones-Sycamore Deal Said Near Closing Dec 13 2013 Friday
- Mindy Meads Named Calypso CEO Dec 13 2013 Friday
- Reinventing Malls, Deals Drive ICSC Dec 13 2013 Friday
- Moncler Wraps Up Road Show Dec 13 2013 Friday
- Change Ahead in Rachel Roy's Future? Dec 13 2013 Friday
Retail and luxury stocks put on a mixed show, with Luxottica among the morning's biggest gainers.
A new survey claims that female factory workers in Guangzhou’s industrial zone face widespread harassment at work.
After months of meeting with strategic and financial suitors, The Jones Group Inc. is just about ready for the altar.
What began as the fraud trial of the two former assistants has rapidly turned into live theater where the couple’s turbulent marriage is playing out in detail.
U.S. Economy Could Boost Business
Economists and retail analysts expect moderate growth in consumer spending and retail sales heading into the first half of 2014.
Shopping Lull Seen Hitting Holiday Results
This year the lull appears particularly pronounced, to a degree self-inflicted by retailers and one that is bound to impact margins.