- Kering Revenues Rise 1.8% in Q2 Jul 30, 2014 Wednesday
- Intermix Names Jyothi Rao President Jul 30, 2014 Wednesday
- Amazon to Invest Additional $2B in India Jul 30, 2014 Wednesday
- Europe’s Markets Dip Jul 30, 2014 Wednesday
- Rue La La Seeking Investors Jul 30, 2014 Wednesday
- Ad Sales Drive Twitter Revenues Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- Chris Burch Talks BaubleBar Investment Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- Delta Galil's Q2 Profits Up 10.6% Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- LBO for Lululemon? Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- Obama Steps Up Sanctions Against Russia Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
The French conglomerate announced it was buying Swiss luxury watch firm Ulysse Nardin.
Investment comes as e-commerce race heats up.
The online jewelry retailer has raised $10 million in a Series B financing led by Burch Creative Capital.
A Paris commercial court has approved the plan, which gives the French fashion firm more time to pay down its debt.
Vestiaire Collective Releases Counterfeit Study
According to the report, 61 percent of female online-marketplace shoppers have been misled into purchasing counterfeit designer goods.
Puma Banking on Marketing Push as Q2 Earnings Slide
The German activewear firm, which reported a 5.8 percent drop in sales in the period, is eager to launch the largest global marketing campaign in its history.
She will start on Sept. 2 and will report to Art Peck, president of Gap Inc.'s growth, innovation and digital division.
Crowdfunding Web Sites Take Aim at Fashion Industry
Noteworthy upstarts include Zaozao, Mimoona, Carnet de la Mode, I Am La Mode and Musestyle.
Week in Review: 07/26/2014
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
Fendi to Build Miami Condos
Marking its first branded real estate project globally, the brand is partnering with Château Group to develop a 12-story waterfront condo.