- Europe's Stock Markets Dip Dec 12 2013 Thursday
- Moda Operandi Raises More Funds Dec 12 2013 Thursday
- Bain Capital Takes Majority Stake in Canada Goose Dec 12 2013 Thursday
- Moncler Prices Shares for IPO Dec 12 2013 Thursday
- Chinese Workers Face Sexual Harassment Dec 11 2013 Wednesday
- Men's Wearhouse Earnings Slip in Q3 Dec 11 2013 Wednesday
- Steve Tully Named President of Vix Paula Hermanny Dec 11 2013 Wednesday
Fashion, luxury and retail stocks were down with few exceptions.
A new survey claims that female factory workers in Guangzhou’s industrial zone face widespread harassment at work.
Dani Reiss will remain president and chief executive officer of the Toronto-based outerwear firm.
What began as the fraud trial of the two former assistants has rapidly turned into live theater where the couple’s turbulent marriage is playing out in detail.
U.S. Economy Could Boost Business
Economists and retail analysts expect moderate growth in consumer spending and retail sales heading into the first half of 2014.
Shopping Lull Seen Hitting Holiday Results
This year the lull appears particularly pronounced, to a degree self-inflicted by retailers and one that is bound to impact margins.