- Richemont Shares Climb Following Net-a-Porter IPO Speculation Nov 21, 2014 Friday
- WWD Tracker Up Streak Stretches to Five Nov 21, 2014 Friday
- Destination XL Sees Q3 Sales Boost Despite Loss Nov 21, 2014 Friday
- Dillard's Sets Stock Buyback Plan Nov 21, 2014 Friday
- Ann Inc. Profits Drop 27% Nov 21, 2014 Friday
- Europe's Markets Make Gains Nov 21, 2014 Friday
- Farfetch Takes Steps to Double Sales Nov 21, 2014 Friday
- Roberto Cavalli Sale Debate Goes On Nov 21, 2014 Friday
- Michael Gross Joins Capital Business Credit Nov 21, 2014 Friday
- Pascal Cagni in Lead for CEO Spot at Net-a-porter Nov 21, 2014 Friday
The news comes just weeks after Gary Saage insisted that the company was holding onto all of its companies.
Overall retail prices fell a seasonally adjusted 0.2 percent last month, after remaining unchanged in September.
The sale of a majority stake in the Roberto Cavalli group to VTB Capital has been taking months to materialize.
The retailer denied Wednesday that it had discriminated against Asian consumers during their Insiders online sale, which ran from Nov. 6 through 10.
Consumers are going to force retailers to work even harder to pull them into the stores during the holiday weekend.
Most recently served in same capacity with Guess Inc.
Finance executive has been named executive vice president and senior business development officer.
Farfetch Takes Steps to Double Sales
Sales this year for Farfetch's retailer network are expected to hit $325 million, double that of last year.
Turning Sustainability From Burden to Asset
The concept of sustainability is evolving from a cost burden to manufacturers already under severe price pressures to a way of becoming more efficient.
According to Cushman & Wakefield’s report, New York’s Fifth Avenue is the world’s most expensive retail location.