- Glamsquad Secures $7M in Series A Funding Oct 22, 2014 Wednesday
- WWD Global Stock Tracker Unchanged Oct 22, 2014 Wednesday
- AAFA Signs MOU with Chinese Chamber Oct 22, 2014 Wednesday
- TrendSeeder is the New Fashion Accelerator Oct 22, 2014 Wednesday
- Bangladesh Alliance Contracts for Independent Assessment Oct 22, 2014 Wednesday
- Women's Apparel Prices Fall in September Oct 22, 2014 Wednesday
- Luxottica Taps Wella President as co-CEO Oct 22, 2014 Wednesday
- Galeries Lafayette Names CEO for China Oct 22, 2014 Wednesday
- ICSC: Weekly Sales Trend Slows Oct 22, 2014 Wednesday
- Dolce, Gabbana Tax Hearing Begins at Italy's Highest Court Oct 22, 2014 Wednesday
Major U.S. indices sacrificed some of the gains recorded in recent days.
The AAFA and China Chamber of Commerce signed a memorandum to facilitate deeper dialogue between U.S. and Chinese apparel and textile companies.
The acquisition "will enable L’Oreal USA to build a new dedicated multi-cultural beauty division."
Dolce, Gabbana Tax Hearing Begins at Italy's Highest Court
Their lawyers, headed by Massimo Dinoia, are appealing a guilty verdict handed down by a Milan appeals court in April.
Overall sales gain of 2.1% lowest in nearly five months.
Fashion Brands Push Social Media Ads
When it comes to online advertising, the medium is definitely the message.
Luxottica Taps Wella President as co-CEO
Leonardo Del Vecchio, chairman of the Italian eyewear firm, presented Adil Mehboob-Khan to the group’s board on Wednesday.
The on-demand beauty services firm is focused on users downloading the beauty app in order to set up appointments for makeup or hair styling on location.
Kenya imports about 100,000 tons of secondhand clothes a year, providing the government revenues from customs duties and creating tens of thousands of jobs.
Property deals in China and its Asian neighbors reached a record $34 billion last quarter, a turnaround from the global financial crisis.