- Matteo Marzotto Tax Trial Under Way Nov 28, 2014 Friday
- Europe’s Markets Fall Nov 28, 2014 Friday
- Douglas Holding Reports Sales Up 2% in Fiscal Year Nov 27, 2014 Thursday
- Europe’s Markets Largely Up Nov 27, 2014 Thursday
- Mulberry Taps Johnny Coca as Creative Director Nov 27, 2014 Thursday
- SurfStitch Prepares for IPO Nov 27, 2014 Thursday
- WWD Tracker Ticks Down Nov 26, 2014 Wednesday
- Net-a-porter's Massenet Could See Payout of $125M or More Next Year Nov 26, 2014 Wednesday
- Movado Matches Reduced Q3 Guidance Nov 26, 2014 Wednesday
- Prosecutor Calls for Harsh Sentences for Teresa Moda Fire Nov 26, 2014 Wednesday
A number of British retailers also dipped Friday morning.
Euro weakens against yen, Australian dollar drops.
The troubled specialty retailer continues the search for strategic and financial alternatives.
After two delays earlier this year, the Matteo Marzotto tax trial got under way on Friday, laying the groundwork for the next hearing, scheduled on Jan. 14.
Early Deals Taking Wind Out of Black Friday
Once considered the kickoff for holiday gift shopping and a bellwether for the season, Black Friday is now leaving retailers with less volume potential.
Fixing the Angst Among Teen Retailers
Getting the attention of increasingly distracted young people gets harder each quarter.
Mulberry Taps Johnny Coca as Creative Director
Mulberry ceo Godfrey Davis calls Coca “the perfect fit” for the brand.
Farfetch Takes Steps to Double Sales
Sales this year for Farfetch's retailer network are expected to hit $325 million, double that of last year.
The Justice for Michael Brown Leadership Coalition has asked consumers to show their respect for Brown and abstain from shopping Thanksgiving weekend.
Metro said the package of nine stores and the relevant real estate portfolio have been sold to the local retail group Sklavenitis.
- HBC's Mortgage Deal Values Saks Flagship at $3.7B
- Americas at Forefront of Growing Retail Property Market
- Chalhoub Group Planning Abu Dhabi Megastore
- Westfield World Trade Center Unveils Tenant Roster
- Lampert's Latest Move a Real Estate Play
- Kazakhstan's Thriving Luxury Market Continues to Gain Steam