- Iconix's Q2 Profits Slip Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- Next Ups Profit Outlook Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- Rue La La Said Exploring Sale Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- Indian E-Tailer Flipkart Raises $1 Billion Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- Europe’s Markets Varied Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- Gerard Darel Inks Deal to Reschedule Debt Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- Puma Q2 Net Profit Plummets 76.2% Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- Production Playing Field Leveling Out Worldwide Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- Vestiaire Collective Releases Counterfeit Study Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- Upscaling Push Drives Dior Growth Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
Free cash flow for the quarter was $60 million.
Production Playing Field Leveling Out Worldwide
A more democratic era has emerged in global sourcing thanks a series of events and shifting buying patterns.
Boston-based Rue La La, which has attracted interest from online shopping site Gilt Groupe, has hired JPMorgan Chase & Co to advise a potential sale.
A Paris commercial court has approved the plan, which gives the French fashion firm more time to pay down its debt.
Vestiaire Collective Releases Counterfeit Study
According to the report, 61 percent of female online-marketplace shoppers have been misled into purchasing counterfeit designer goods.
Several Hudson’s Bay and Lord & Taylor stores have deployed a new mobile shopping experience via the Swirl in-store beacon marketing platform.
Moët Hennessy Reshuffles Exec Roles
New appointments include Jean-Marc Lacave at Moet Hennessy and Jean-Marc Gallot at Veuve Clicquot.
Crowdfunding Web Sites Take Aim at Fashion Industry
Noteworthy upstarts include Zaozao, Mimoona, Carnet de la Mode, I Am La Mode and Musestyle.
Week in Review: 07/26/2014
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
Fendi to Build Miami Condos
Marking its first branded real estate project globally, the brand is partnering with Château Group to develop a 12-story waterfront condo.