- Jimmy Choo Sets IPO Plan Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Kering Taps Carlo Imò Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Etro Names Francesco Giannaccari as General Manager Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- New Roles for Avery Baker, Gary Sheinbaum at Tommy Hilfiger Group Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Madame Mayor: Anne Hidalgo Preps for Paris Fashion Week Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Study Finds Retailers Lack Mobile Strategies Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Georg Jensen Names Meeling Wong President of N.A. Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Ascena Sales and Profits Decline in Q4 Sep 22, 2014 Monday
- Shiseido Names New Strategy Officer Sep 22, 2014 Monday
- Tesco's Shares Slump on Profit Warning Sep 22, 2014 Monday
British accessories firm plans to list in London in October.
Madame Mayor: Anne Hidalgo Preps for Paris Fashion Week
The 55-year-old left-leaning politician talked about tourism, opening up City Hall to young designers and visiting the new Fondation Louis Vuitton.
UBM, Advanstar in Talks for Deal
UBM in a statement Friday confirmed that it is in talks over a potential acquisition of Advanstar.
Declines further comment in wake of arrests of six sales associates.
A disconnect between online retailers and their mobile strategies — or lack thereof — might hurt sales during a fast approaching holiday shopping season.
A Moment of Reinvention in Italy
Made in Italy comprises the product as well as the stories behind it.
He will become the French group’s main representative in the Asia Pacific region.
Intel's Brian Krzanich Talks Wearables
Fresh off his first New York Fashion Week, Intel’s chief executive officer was back in town Friday talking up the Maker movement at the Chelsea boutique Story.
The Chinese consumer has gone global, according to a new book charting the ascendancy of the country’s spenders.
Battle for New York: Luxury Players Make Their Move
Neiman Marcus Group confirmed it’s opening its first store in New York City, in Hudson Yards on the West Side of Manhattan in 2018.