- Fashion Stock Winning Streak Extends to 10 Days Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
- Columbia Q3 Profits Up 20.3% Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
- Boot Barn Raises $80M in IPO Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
- Avon, Arden Continue Rebound Pursuits Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
- Amazon Cuts Price Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
- Design Site Minted Raises New Cash, Expands Into Textiles Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
- New Vivarte Owners Appoint Richard Simonin as CEO Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
- Microsoft Launches Wearable Fitness Device Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
- Avon Moves to Q3 Profit Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
- Madden Faces Legal Challenge in Australia Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
WWD Global Stock Tracker rises 0.4 percent to 100.72.
British supermarket chain says new probe underway.
Q3 profits exceed expectations as Maidenform and DBApparel add nearly $200 million in revenue.
The footwear firm’s licensee alleges a breach in trade practices legislation.
WWD CEO Summit: Sarah Quinlan, MasterCard
Investments in e-commerce are allowing department stores to blunt the effects of a sharp move away from shopping in the channel.
Incubators Focus on Accessories Designers
A crop of companies is sprouting to help emerging accessories designers get their footing in the business.
Marc Lelandais, who oversaw the financial restructuring of the French retail group, has exited the group.
The online marketplace for stationery and art has raised $38 million in new financing as it taps into consumer demand for small-batch manufacturing.
Front Row Partners' Glen Senk and Castanea Partners' Ron Frasch Talk Innovatiion
Innovative ideas that have traction and scaleability are what initially grabs the attention of investors.
- Nike's Trevor Edwards on Reaching Tech-savvy Shoppers
- WWD Apparel & Retail CEO Summit 2014
- WWD Summit Covers Innovation and Evolution
- Snapshot: Men's Accessories Sales
- AllSaints Case Study: Getting the Most Out of the Supply Chain Dollar
- WWD Global Sourcing Forum: Industry Takes Fresh Approaches to Production
GGP and Ashkenazy Take MDD Stake
General Growth Properties and Ashkenazy Acquisition Corp. are taking a stake in the Miami Design District.