- Acquisitions Fuel Hanesbrands' Q4 Net Growth Jan 29, 2015 Thursday
- Feds Pledge $8M To End Child Labor in Vietnam Jan 29, 2015 Thursday
- Currency Shifts Reduce Earnings Estimates Jan 29, 2015 Thursday
- Amazon Earnings Slip, But Top Expectations Jan 29, 2015 Thursday
- Salvatore Ferragamo Posts 2014 Preliminary Revenues Jan 29, 2015 Thursday
- Dufry Said to Be Among Suitors Eyeing World Duty Free Jan 29, 2015 Thursday
- Feds, NFL Grab $19.5M in Sports Fakes Jan 29, 2015 Thursday
- Michael Kliger to Exit eBay Enterprises Jan 29, 2015 Thursday
- Gap's Rebekka Bay Exits Jan 29, 2015 Thursday
- Jones New York to Pursue Strategic Alternatives Jan 29, 2015 Thursday
The 2013 acquisition of Maidenform and 2014 purchase of DBApparel helped Hanesbrands Inc. exceed earnings estimates in the fourth quarter.
The money will implement a “technical cooperation project” with Vietnam, the second largest apparel supplier to the U.S.
The Swiss company seeks to boost its global presence, according to people familiar with the matter.
Rihanna Wins Topshop T-Shirt Suit
Britain’s Court of Appeal held the retailer infringed the rights of Rihanna.
The Index is now at 102.9 from 93.1 last month.
He joins Feb. 16 and will be based at Gant headquarters in Stockholm.
He will be joining mytheresa.com in early March as president.
Company shelving its techie glasses until the next iteration is ready.
The brand's wholesale business and its retail locations will close.
About 2,250 store associates will be laid off.