- Neiman Marcus Acquires Mytheresa.com Sep 14, 2014 Sunday
- Cherokee Q2 Grows Despite Weakness at Target Sep 14, 2014 Sunday
- Kimberly Ross Stepping Down as Avon CFO Sep 14, 2014 Sunday
- Saks Says No Breach of Systems in Credit Theft Scheme Sep 14, 2014 Sunday
- Hudson's Bay Cuts Loss Sep 14, 2014 Sunday
- WWD Global Stock Tracker Holds Steady Sep 12, 2014 Friday
- Trade Friction With Russia Grows Sep 12, 2014 Friday
- Mitchell Lechner Exits PVH Sep 12, 2014 Friday
- Gildan Makes Dow Jones Sustainability Index Sep 12, 2014 Friday
- Pascale Meyran to Head HR at Michael Kors Sep 12, 2014 Friday
Tony Hawk, strength in overseas markets lift royalties and profits in quarter.
Details about new sanctions against Russia were released, while threatened counter-sanctions against Western imports of autos and textiles were reported.
Neiman Marcus Acquires Mytheresa.com
In addition, NMG will acquire the Theresa flagship store, located in the heart of Munich, from the Botschen family.
Declines further comment in wake of arrests of six sales associates.
Milan Preview: Cloudy With a Chance of Luxury
It is a season of “light and dark” as the curtain rises on Milan Fashion Week Sept. 17.
Tech giant invites editors and bloggers to product launch.
To be succeeded on an interim basis by Robert Loughran, vice president and corporate controller, during search for permanent replacement.
Intel Details Push Into Wearable World
Wearables were a key point for Intel ceo Brian Krzanich in his keynote address at the company’s annual developer conference Wednesday.
The objective of the summit is to gauge the magnitude of change and provide solutions on how to deal with it.
Battle for New York: Luxury Players Make Their Move
Neiman Marcus Group confirmed it’s opening its first store in New York City, in Hudson Yards on the West Side of Manhattan in 2018.