- European Stock Markets Make Small Moves Dec 9 2013 Monday
- Daniel Lalonde Exits Ralph Lauren Intl. Dec 9 2013 Monday
- Europeans Expected to Boost Holiday Spending Dec 9 2013 Monday
- Lands' End Heads to Market Dec 9 2013 Monday
- Employers Join Workers In Bangladesh Protests Dec 9 2013 Monday
- As Sears Shrinks, Its Future Gets Murky Dec 9 2013 Monday
- Edward S. Lampert's Epistles Dec 9 2013 Monday
Shares in Mulberry, Ferragamo and Brunello Cucinelli were among those showing gains.
Employers and executives, including many of the leaders of the garment employers organizations, came together Saturday to give political parties an ultimatum.
Chanel Acquires Lambskin Tannery
Bodin-Joyeux, located in central France, produces the supple leather Chanel uses for quilted handbags.
What began as the fraud trial of the two former assistants has rapidly turned into live theater where the couple’s turbulent marriage is playing out in detail.
Europeans Expected to Boost Holiday Spending
Shoppers in 18 countries, mostly in Eastern and Western Europe, are ready to increase their budgets for the end-of-period for the first time since 2008.
Online Battle Begins for Holiday Dollars
After several years of retailers unveiling bells and whistles to attract online shoppers, this year is more about sticking to the basics.