- Ascena's Michael Rayden to Retire in January Oct 20, 2014 Monday
- Sears Stock Jumps 23.1% on Primark Deal Oct 20, 2014 Monday
- L'Oréal USA Purchases Carol's Daughter Oct 20, 2014 Monday
- VF Net Up 8.5% in Q3 Oct 20, 2014 Monday
- Qatar Holding Invests in Retailer Oct 20, 2014 Monday
- Adidas Shares Jump on Reebok Rumor Oct 20, 2014 Monday
- Metro Sales Slip 2.6% in Q4 Oct 20, 2014 Monday
- Leaders of Italy and China Stress Cooperation Oct 19, 2014 Sunday
- Obama Unveils Cyber Security Initiative Oct 19, 2014 Sunday
- British Court Orders ISPs to Block Counterfeit Sites Oct 19, 2014 Sunday
WWD Global Stock Tracker up 0.9 percent.
The fifth annual China-Italy Innovation Forum took place on Thursday at the Politecnico University of Milan.
The acquisition "will enable L’Oreal USA to build a new dedicated multi-cultural beauty division."
British Court Orders ISPs to Block Counterfeit Sites
Montblanc's ceo Jerome Lambert said the judgment would help combat the "onslaught of fakes" being sold online.
Dark Clouds Grow Over Luxury World
A swarm of question marks is hovering over luxury, spooking brands and investors alike about future growth prospects.
Fashion Brands Push Social Media Ads
When it comes to online advertising, the medium is definitely the message.
Herbert Mines Associates has begun a search for a new president and ceo of the division.
The mobile payment arm of Alibaba will today launch Alipay ePass, a suite of products that will help Chinese shoppers buy directly from American Web sites.
Kenya imports about 100,000 tons of secondhand clothes a year, providing the government revenues from customs duties and creating tens of thousands of jobs.
Property deals in China and its Asian neighbors reached a record $34 billion last quarter, a turnaround from the global financial crisis.