- WWD Global Stock Tracker Up for Week Oct 24, 2014 Friday
- Dolce, Gabbana Found Innocent Oct 24, 2014 Friday
- P&G Beauty's Sales Flat, Profit Up in Q1 Oct 24, 2014 Friday
- Judges Expected to Rule in Dolce, Gabbana Trial Oct 24, 2014 Friday
- Consumer Morale Improves in Germany Oct 24, 2014 Friday
- Race Heats Up for P&G CEO Post Oct 24, 2014 Friday
- AllSaints Case Study: Getting the Most Out of the Supply Chain Dollar Oct 24, 2014 Friday
- WWD Global Sourcing Forum: Industry Takes Fresh Approaches to Production Oct 24, 2014 Friday
- Sears Leads Stock Tracker Up Oct 23, 2014 Thursday
- Mexico Asks H&M, Forever 21 to Source in Its Shores Oct 23, 2014 Thursday
Small gain on Friday despite specialty store declines.
Mexico Asks H&M, Forever 21 to Source in Its Shores
A Mexican trade lobby group is proposing that global retailers expanding in Mexico should also source apparel from the country.
Having settled their tax bill, Miuccia Prada and Patrizio Bertelli are cleaning up their corporate structure.
Dolce, Gabbana Found Innocent
Italy's highest court on Friday found Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce not guilty of tax evasion, overturning two previous sentences at lower courts.
Market research group GfK said shoppers feel more confident and willing to spend.
Fashion Brands Push Social Media Ads
When it comes to online advertising, the medium is definitely the message.
Race Heats Up for P&G CEO Post
The race to succeed A.G. Lafley has shifted into a new gear.
The on-demand beauty services firm is focused on users downloading the beauty app in order to set up appointments for makeup or hair styling on location.
When AllSaints began looking to improve its operations and finances upon the appointment of Burberry veteran William Kim as ceo, the budget was limited.
- WWD Global Sourcing Forum: Industry Takes Fresh Approaches to Production
- The Global Business of Secondhand Clothes Thrives in Kenya
- Lucky Brand Lures Carlos Alberini Back to Denim
- Women CEOs Discuss Start-up Challenges
- Didier Grumbach, a Rich Life in Fashion
- LVMH Eyeing New Strategy for Donna Karan Intl.
Property deals in China and its Asian neighbors reached a record $34 billion last quarter, a turnaround from the global financial crisis.