- Kate Spade Saturday Stores to Close Jan 29, 2015 Thursday
- Alibaba Quarterly Revenue Disappoints, Shares Fall Jan 29, 2015 Thursday
- Kering Foundation, Women's Aid Sign U.K. Charter Jan 29, 2015 Thursday
- Coach Posts Q2 Profit Decline Jan 29, 2015 Thursday
- Apple Tops China Gifting Survey Jan 29, 2015 Thursday
- European Stock Markets Slide Jan 29, 2015 Thursday
- Dov Charney Looks for Path Back to American Apparel Jan 29, 2015 Thursday
- J. Crew's James Scully Moving to Avon CFO Post Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
- Fed Comments Send Stocks Lower Again Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
- Ross Fires Dd's President Doug Baker Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
Jack Spade's new business model no longer includes freestanding stores.
Alibaba in Hot Water With Chinese Regulators
The latest release accuses Alibaba’s consumer-to-consumer platform Taobao of turning a blind eye to piracy and counterfeit products.
- U.S. to Take Closer Look at China's Cotton Subsidization
- Obama Lays Out New Initiatives in India
- U.S., India Talk Bilateral Issues; Fashion Creeps In
- President Obama Brings Hope for Stronger US-India Trade Ties
- Trade Ministers Give Green Light to Kick-start Stalled WTO Global Trade Talks
- Mali Targets 800,000 T Cotton Per Year by 2018
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Rihanna Wins Topshop T-Shirt Suit
Britain’s Court of Appeal held the retailer infringed the rights of Rihanna.
The Index is now at 102.9 from 93.1 last month.
He joins Feb. 16 and will be based at Gant headquarters in Stockholm.
The executive will head financial and information technology functions for beauty firm.
Company shelving its techie glasses until the next iteration is ready.
Kering Foundation, Women's Aid Sign U.K. Charter
The partnership is part of the foundation’s project to combat violence against women.
About 2,250 store associates will be laid off.