- Swiss Watch Exports Dip 0.2% in August Sep 18, 2014 Thursday
- European Markets Advance Sep 18, 2014 Thursday
- Brown Shoe Incubates Jack Erwin Sep 18, 2014 Thursday
- Richemont the Latest to Feel Luxury's Chill Sep 18, 2014 Thursday
- Richemont Leads Retreat on WWD Global Stock Tracker Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Jimmy Choo to Pledge Industry-Beating Growth in Expected IPO Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Pronovias Names New Managing Director Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Women's Apparel Prices Gain in August Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
- China Issues Details on Trial Cotton Subsidy Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Neiman Marcus Comps Up, But Costs Hit Bottom Line Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
The gold-steel category registered the largest gain in the period.
Declines in men’s, boys’ and girls’ clothing prices drove down overall retail prices in the sector.
Neiman Marcus Acquires Mytheresa.com
In addition, NMG will acquire the Theresa flagship store, located in the heart of Munich, from the Botschen family.
Declines further comment in wake of arrests of six sales associates.
The luxury group missed analysts’ estimates and blamed its latest performance on currency headwinds and “subdued” demand for luxury goods worldwide.
Tech giant invites editors and bloggers to product launch.
Pronovias Names New Managing Director
The Barcelona-based bridal manufacturer has appointed Andrés Tejero Sala the group’s new managing director and vice president.
The $2.51 billion footwear firm has made its first investment, in tech startup Jack Erwin, an e-tail footwear firm.
At the same time, most of the company cash reserves in Hong Kong and Mainland China disappeared.
Battle for New York: Luxury Players Make Their Move
Neiman Marcus Group confirmed it’s opening its first store in New York City, in Hudson Yards on the West Side of Manhattan in 2018.