- Under Armour Q3 Net Rises 22.4% Oct 23, 2014 Thursday
- Prada Reorganizes Structure Oct 23, 2014 Thursday
- Europe's Markets Mixed Oct 23, 2014 Thursday
- Premium Brands Staying Close to Home in L.A. Oct 23, 2014 Thursday
- Jeans Market Looks to Reignite Demand Oct 23, 2014 Thursday
- Glamsquad Secures $7M in Series A Funding Oct 22, 2014 Wednesday
- WWD Global Stock Tracker Unchanged Oct 22, 2014 Wednesday
- AAFA Signs MOU with Chinese Chamber Oct 22, 2014 Wednesday
- TrendSeeder is the New Fashion Accelerator Oct 22, 2014 Wednesday
- Bangladesh Alliance Contracts for Independent Assessment Oct 22, 2014 Wednesday
Revenue growth near 30% as footwear, international sales leap.
Premium Brands Staying Close to Home in L.A.
Rising costs and mounting statutory requirements are failing to push upscale jeans companies outside their California hub.
The company continues to reorganize its corporate structure.
Dolce, Gabbana Tax Hearing Begins at Italy's Highest Court
Their lawyers, headed by Massimo Dinoia, are appealing a guilty verdict handed down by a Milan appeals court in April.
Jeans Market Looks to Reignite Demand
Women’s jeans consumption continues to fall, with retailers working down their inventory positions contributing to a decline in sales.
Fashion Brands Push Social Media Ads
When it comes to online advertising, the medium is definitely the message.
Luxottica Taps Wella President as co-CEO
Leonardo Del Vecchio, chairman of the Italian eyewear firm, presented Adil Mehboob-Khan to the group’s board on Wednesday.
The on-demand beauty services firm is focused on users downloading the beauty app in order to set up appointments for makeup or hair styling on location.
Kenya imports about 100,000 tons of secondhand clothes a year, providing the government revenues from customs duties and creating tens of thousands of jobs.
Property deals in China and its Asian neighbors reached a record $34 billion last quarter, a turnaround from the global financial crisis.