- Aéropostale Gets Behind Bethany Mota Launch Dec 6 2013 Friday
- J.C. Penney's Offering Being Eyed by SEC Dec 6 2013 Friday
- Hot for Holidays: Winning Picks Emerge Dec 6 2013 Friday
- PacSun Posts Q3 Results Dec 5 2013 Thursday
- Minimum Wage Issue Heating Up Dec 5 2013 Thursday
- Drop 'Til You Shop's New Clearance Model Dec 5 2013 Thursday
- Weak Showing for November Sales Dec 5 2013 Thursday
The store will begin its extended open hours beginning Dec. 20.
Aéropostale Gets Behind Bethany Mota Launch
The brand is stepping up its fight to reverse its negative performance and win over teens.
Cyber Monday Strong, but Growth Slows
The shopping day lost some steam versus a year ago as merchants focused on the five-day period from Thanksgiving through Monday.
The Securities and Exchange Commission is taking a close look at J.C. Penney Co. Inc.’s September stock offering.
The design of the store adheres to a new retail concept unveiled in December of last year at a Red Valentino store in Milan.
Hot for Holidays: Winning Picks Emerge
A look at what is selling at retail.