- Mark Bozek Lays Out ValueVision Plan Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Saks to Open in Miami's Brickell Centre Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Target's Q2 Profits Drop; Lowers Full Year Guidance Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Farfetch.com Adds Initiatives Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Billabong Sells Surfstich and Swell Stakes Aug 20, 2014 Wednesday
- Finazzo Sentenced to 8 Years Aug 20, 2014 Wednesday
- Trinity Profits Slip in First Half Aug 20, 2014 Wednesday
- American Eagle Shares Jump Despite Net, Sales Declines Aug 20, 2014 Wednesday
- Sears Canada Sales Slump 6.8% in Q2 Aug 20, 2014 Wednesday
- Macy's Settles Profiling Cases for $650K Aug 20, 2014 Wednesday
The retailer has a growing appetite for real estate after years of pruning the fleet.
AllSaints Begins South Korea Expansion
The label has opened a store in the Shinsegae Centum City department store in Busan, which bowed earlier this month.
Meanwhile, prices for women’s apparel fell 1.3 percent, according to the Labor Department’s Consumer Price Index.
The company said updated guidance does not include an estimate of future data breach-related expenses.
Chanel Coming to London's Burlington Arcade
The covered parade of shops that runs between Piccadilly and Bond Street will soon play host to a string of Chanel-owned labels.
Week in Review: 08/16/2014
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
The off-pricer's Marmaxx unit reported a return to positive comparable-store sales in the period following a flat performance in the first quarter.
He also was ordered to pay $13.7M in restitution to Aéropostale Inc.
Barbie-Inspired Line to Launch This Fall
Mattel Inc. is collaborating with Lord & Taylor, Forever 21 and Los Angeles-based contemporary label Wildfox on the collections.
The newly installed chief executive officer of is showing he is thinking out-of-the-box.
Carolina Herrera Readies Style App
The brand on Thursday will begin to test Herrera Style, an exclusive app that will better connect sales associates with their shoppers.