- Flipkart Investment Shows Surge in Indian Ecommerce Dec 22, 2014 Monday
- Germany's Gerry Weber Buys Hallhuber, Eyes Menswear Dec 22, 2014 Monday
- American Apparel Names Colleen Brown Chairperson Dec 22, 2014 Monday
- Urban Outfitters Moving to Super Size Store in Chicago Dec 22, 2014 Monday
- Fur Exposé Puts Brands Under Scrutiny Dec 22, 2014 Monday
- Amazon and the Art of Distribution Dec 22, 2014 Monday
- Protesters Shut Down Part of Mall of America Dec 21, 2014 Sunday
- DFS to Open T Galleria Store Near to Angkor Wat, Cambodia Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- Wal-Mart Expands Enriqué Ostale's Role to Mexico Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- My-Wardrobe.com Stops Trading Dec 19, 2014 Friday
Retailers and brands were put on the defensive after a "Today" show exposé revealed that some merchandise labeled as faux fur was actually made of real fur.
The purchase of Hallhuber from private equity firm Change Capital Partners will give it access to the market for women in their mid-twenties.
- Urban Outfitters Moving to Super Size Store in Chicago
- DFS to Open T Galleria Store Near to Angkor Wat, Cambodia
- Brooks Brothers Hosts Thanks and Giving Events in L.A., NYC
- Donna Karan Opening Urban Zen Pop-up in Aspen
- San Francisco Academy of Art Students Open Shop
- Joe Fresh Names Senior Vice President of Women's Design
Black Friday might be knocked off its perch as the top sales day of the year.
This wasn’t exactly a big year for high-profile, mega bankruptcies in the fashion sector — more likely, expect filings come January.
Hong Kong Braces for Mixed Holiday Season
Protesters have cleared the streets but Mainland Chinese tourists continue to hold tight to their wallets.
No. 6: Chipping Away at Security Breaches
Retailers are stepping up their aggressive battle against hackers.
Ostale has been assigned the additional role of running Wal-Mart de México y Centroamérica as president and ceo of the company.
Company confirms it received a takeover offer at $1.30 to $1.40 a share.
This week, 2,650 retailers in 543 cities across 93 countries will each receive their password for a new online wholesale buying platform.
Flipkart, now valued at $11 billion, is racing past the valuation of many brick-and-mortar retailers and department store chains.
Holiday Countdown: Shoppers Turn Out, but Retailers Still Wary
Better weather and consumers getting more serious about buying gifts gave a modest lift to retailers last week.