- Miansai Opens First Store in Soho Dec 13 2013 Friday
- Mindy Meads Named Calypso CEO Dec 13 2013 Friday
- Reinventing Malls, Deals Drive ICSC Dec 13 2013 Friday
- Hot Holiday Items Dec 13 2013 Friday
- Van Cleef & Arpels' Manhattan Flagship Gets Update Dec 12 2013 Thursday
- Department Stores Outpace Specialty Retailers in November Dec 12 2013 Thursday
- Metro Group Net Plunges 90% Dec 12 2013 Thursday
Neiman Marcus Honors Karl Lagerfeld in Dallas
The retailer rolled out the red carpet for the designer Wednesday with an awards presentation and luncheon attended by about 100 people.
Miansai Opens First Store in Soho
The fast-growing accessories maker known for its trendy rope bracelets has opened on a street that has become a magnet for directional men’s wear retailers.
Overall retail sales rose 0.7 percent in the month.
German retail slashes dividend for shortened financial year 2013.
Van Cleef & Arpels' Manhattan Flagship Gets Update
The renovation and expansion brings the space to 6,000 square feet, double the original size.
Reinventing Malls, Deals Drive ICSC
In a bid to attract more luxury tenants, including restaurants, mall are expanding with more street-facing storefronts.