- Trademark Opens First Store in N.Y. Sep 3, 2014 Wednesday
- DWNLD Looks to Bring App Creation to the Masses Sep 3, 2014 Wednesday
- Bergdorf Goodman's Betty Halbreich Talks New Tome Sep 3, 2014 Wednesday
- Edmond Thomas Back, John Goodman Out as Wet Seal CEO Sep 3, 2014 Wednesday
- Words of Wisdom From Betty Harleich Sep 3, 2014 Wednesday
- Pose Launches E-commerce Sep 3, 2014 Wednesday
- Erdem Moralioglu Planning First Standalone Store Sep 2, 2014 Tuesday
- Vilebrequin Signs Lease at Brookfield Place Sep 2, 2014 Tuesday
- Selfridges Spotlights Jean Paul Gaultier Sep 2, 2014 Tuesday
- Abercrombie & Fitch to Improve Corporate Governance Sep 2, 2014 Tuesday
Selfridges Spotlights Jean Paul Gaultier
The designer's fall collection gots its own space-themed installation as part of The Masters, the department store’s fall creative campaign.
Trademark Opens First Store in N.Y.
Working with the Swedish design firm Bozarthfornell, Pookie and Louisa Burch created an aesthetic that reflects the label’s sporty, American ethos.
The country is on the cusp of economic growth.
The new measures are part of a settlement of a lawsuit in a federal district court.
The opening of the London unit in the spring will also mark the 10-year anniversary of the Erdem label.
The retail emporium is staging a series of events and installations and launching a raft of special products.
J.C. Penney Opens Brooklyn Store
The private brands and price promoting are back in force, but J.C. Penney is moving forward, not in reverse, according to its ceo Myron “Mike” Ullman.
Bergdorf Goodman's Betty Halbreich Talks New Tome
Now that her second book is squared away, the personal shopper and “Girls” creator Lena Dunham are teaming up for a new HBO show.
Barbie-Inspired Line to Launch This Fall
Mattel Inc. is collaborating with Lord & Taylor, Forever 21 and Los Angeles-based contemporary label Wildfox on the collections.
DWNLD Looks to Bring App Creation to the Masses
The service, which launches today, will help companies and individuals build their own apps using existing content.
Two firms focusing on growing core brands as they look to capitalize on rising sales with improving consumer sentiment.