- Wanda, Tencent and Baidu Said Teaming Up Aug 27, 2014 Wednesday
- Alibaba Listing Said to Trigger Selloff Aug 27, 2014 Wednesday
- Verizon Unveils QR Code Logins Aug 27, 2014 Wednesday
- MCM to Open Manhattan Flagship Aug 27, 2014 Wednesday
- Lands' End Lands in House of Fraser Aug 27, 2014 Wednesday
- Macy's Offers Digital Wallet Option Aug 27, 2014 Wednesday
- Desigual H1 Profits Soar Aug 26, 2014 Tuesday
- Confidence, Retail Sales Gain Traction Aug 26, 2014 Tuesday
- Peggy Eskenasi Leaving Kohl's Corp. Aug 26, 2014 Tuesday
- ICSC: Cheaper Gas Lifts Weekly Sales Aug 26, 2014 Tuesday
Lands' End Lands in House of Fraser
In its first brick-and-mortar foray overseas, the brand has begun opening shops-in-shop inside the department store chain in the U.K.
MCM to Open Manhattan Flagship
The accessories brand, which had $600 million in gross revenue last year, plans to open stores in cities throughout the world.
Better job prospects and cheaper gasoline could be putting consumers in a better mood for shopping as the second half of the retail year gets under way.
Joint venture between e-commerce giants said to be in the works.
Chanel Coming to London's Burlington Arcade
The covered parade of shops that runs between Piccadilly and Bond Street will soon play host to a string of Chanel-owned labels.
Simon Malls Teams Up With Web's Refinery29
The retail property group is launching “The Shopping Block,” one-day pop-up marketplaces for Millennials, at six of its properties this fall.
Target to Launch 'Annie' Line
The retailer will produce a limited edition girl's collection inspired by the musical.
The retailer's svp of product development is leaving the company to join a private equity company in New York.
Barbie-Inspired Line to Launch This Fall
Mattel Inc. is collaborating with Lord & Taylor, Forever 21 and Los Angeles-based contemporary label Wildfox on the collections.
Fund managers may IPO could trigger selloff of Amazon, Tencent Holdings or eBay.
Two firms focusing on growing core brands as they look to capitalize on rising sales with improving consumer sentiment.