- Primark to Open Stores in America Apr 23 2014 Wednesday
- Otte Fetes Anniversary With Brooklyn Pop-up Apr 23 2014 Wednesday
- Ron Robinson Adds Women's Space Apr 23 2014 Wednesday
- Alibaba Alert: China Web Giant Set for IPO Boost Apr 23 2014 Wednesday
- Diane von Furstenberg Opening Two Stores in Southern California Apr 23 2014 Wednesday
- Teen Retailers Face Parental Disapproval Apr 23 2014 Wednesday
- Basic Controls Can Help Deter Data Breaches Apr 22 2014 Tuesday
- Easter Shift Lifts Weekly Sales Apr 22 2014 Tuesday
- A New Investor for Opening Ceremony Apr 22 2014 Tuesday
- Millennials Eager to Shop, Reluctant to Buy Apr 22 2014 Tuesday
Macy's Reprises American Icons Promotion
The initiative will kick off next month with a variety of events, special fashion collections, a give-back program to benefit U.S. war veterans and more.
Otte Fetes Anniversary With Brooklyn Pop-up
The brand began when Kay Lee in 1999 opened her first store on Bedford Avenue and North Fifth Street.
Results from a new survey by YouGov BrandIndex could hardly have given merchants at the stores cause for optimism.
Alibaba Alert: China Web Giant Set for IPO Boost
The tech firm's pending initial public offering signals the coming of a tough new competitor to the U.S. market.
The New York-based brand will arrive at The Grove in L.A. and The Americana at Brand in Glendale, Calif., in late fall.
Week in Review: 04/19/2014
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
More from Retail