- Battersea Retail Project Powers Up Oct 31, 2014 Friday
- Diane von Furstenberg Raising California Profile Oct 31, 2014 Friday
- Hong Kong Protests Pinch Retailers Oct 31, 2014 Friday
- Banana Republic Banks on Marissa Webb for Breath of Life Oct 31, 2014 Friday
- American Eagle Spreads Its Wings in Mexico Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
- Dress Barn Announces Upcoming Designer Collaboration Campaign Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
- Boot Barn Raises $80M in IPO Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
- Wal-Mart to Close 30 Japan Stores Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
- Design Site Minted Raises New Cash, Expands Into Textiles Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
- Rent Squeeze Points to Frailty of Spain's Retail Bounce Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
Ailing Finnish retailer names a new chief executive as it posted a loss in Q3.
"We see room for 50 stores in Mexico,” said Miguel Flores, vice president and country manager at American Eagle Outfitters.
Hong Kong Protests Pinch Retailers
The pro-democracy demonstrations that have lasted here for just over a month show no sign of coming to an end.
Scalability and growth are certainly on the cards: the company follows a marketplace model similar to Alibaba in China.
Diane von Furstenberg Raising California Profile
The designer is channeling her inner California girl with three new stores in the Sunshine State.
Battersea Retail Project Powers Up
The $12.9 billion development in London launches its road show.
- New York City Police Commissioner William Bratton Talks Retail Security
- José de Jesús Legaspi and Rick J. Caruso on the Future of Brick and Mortar
- Tokyo Gets More Salable
- Apple Pay Faces Hurdles — Including Wal-Mart
- Value Retail's Suzhou Village Arrives in Changing China
- Cyber Attacks Spread: Bass & Co. Latest Hit
Dress Barn Announces Upcoming Designer Collaboration Campaign
The collection, named DressBar, will debut next spring and be officially unveiled next month at the Highline Stages.
Hudson's Bay's Richard Baker Discusses Acquisitions
The governor and chief executive officer of the Toronto-based retailer, said the quickest way to grow is by purchasing a complementary retail business.
Cody Kondo to Join Trinity as Chief Merchant
It didn't take Richard Cohen long to make his first big splash as ceo at the Hong Kong-based men’s wear retailer.
The online marketplace for stationery and art has raised $38 million in new financing as it taps into consumer demand for small-batch manufacturing.
Zady's Maxine Bédat Talks Values in Retail
Values consistently play a key role in shaping Zady as a destination shopping and lifestyle site.