- Wal-Mart Alters Course in Latin America Apr 20 2014 Sunday
- Week in Review: 04/19/2014 Apr 19 2014 Saturday
- Dsquared2 Show Closes Shanghai Fashion Week Apr 18 2014 Friday
- Tech IPOs Proliferate on Wall Street Apr 18 2014 Friday
- Net-a-porter Eyeing Activewear Apr 18 2014 Friday
- Daniella Vitale, Tom Kalenderian to Be Honored Apr 18 2014 Friday
- Sears Shares Boosted by Tisch Investment Apr 17 2014 Thursday
- Gap Inc. Outlines Ambitious China Growth Plans Apr 17 2014 Thursday
- Rethinking the Luxe Consumer Apr 17 2014 Thursday
- Trish Donnelly Said Headed to Urban Outfitters Apr 16 2014 Wednesday
Macy's Reprises American Icons Promotion
The initiative will kick off next month with a variety of events, special fashion collections, a give-back program to benefit U.S. war veterans and more.
The company believes it can more than triple its business in the country to more than $1 billion in the next three years — and India could be its next target.
Online purchases, outerwear and tailored merchandise pace sales gains.
In the area of fashion and apparel, don’t expect these soon-to-be-newly listed firms to be pure tech plays. Think more e-commerce and Web plays.
Dsquared2 Show Closes Shanghai Fashion Week
Canadian twins Dean and Dan Caten also celebrated the grand opening of their third store in Shanghai, located in the newly opened IAPM shopping mall.
Week in Review: 04/19/2014
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
More from Retail