- Japan Retailers See Mixed Results in Sept. Oct 2, 2014 Thursday
- Nordstrom Said Eyeing Downtown NYC Oct 2, 2014 Thursday
- Report Focuses on China Real Estate Strategies Oct 2, 2014 Thursday
- Pierre-Henri Mattout Sets Concept Store for Men Oct 2, 2014 Thursday
- Ermenegildo Zegna Couture Taking Over Windows at Harrods Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- Belstaff Bows in Asia Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- Men Pace Growth in Sock Sales Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- Zalando Falls Short on IPO Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- Porsche Design Opens New York Flagship Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- Colette to Spotlight Pharrell Williams Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
The Seattle-based retailer doesn’t want to be left out of the retail resurgence of Lower Manhattan.
Pierre-Henri Mattout Sets Concept Store for Men
The idea of PHM Saints Pères, located in the Saint-Germain quarter in Paris, is to “propose the best wardrobe for a man today.”
Brands must be increasingly strategic when choosing where to open stores, particularly as landlords of shopping centers employ unfair business tactics.
Zalando Falls Short on IPO
The German e-tail giant saw its debut on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange fizzle on Wednesday, as shares closed at exactly the same level as the issue price.
Uniqlo posted a double-digit surge in comps while other Japanese retailers posted mixed results.
Protests Seen Impacting Hong Kong Golden Week
What should usually be one of the biggest shopping weeks of the year has been overshadowed by civil unrest.
The retailer is introducing new brands that quickly convert the latest runway styles of clothes and accessories into cheaper, mass-distributed goods.
Was previously divisional merchandise manager of footwear and equipment.
Cody Kondo to Join Trinity as Chief Merchant
It didn't take Richard Cohen long to make his first big splash as ceo at the Hong Kong-based men’s wear retailer.
Beyond the Rack Bolsters Private Label With Loan Facility
$10 million in financing from Silicon Valley Bank boosts capital structure.
IPhone's expected to rack in $14 billion in U.S. sales for the fourth quarter.