- Amazon to Open 5 New Warehouses in India Jul 28, 2014 Monday
- Yves Salomon Thinks Global Jul 28, 2014 Monday
- Topshop Looks Toward Global Expansion Jul 28, 2014 Monday
- Harrods Builds Footwear Destination Jul 28, 2014 Monday
- Hudson's Bay Co. Technology Grabs Shoppers Jul 28, 2014 Monday
- Derek Lam's Retail Ambitions Jul 28, 2014 Monday
- Neiman Marcus Links With Jewelry Designer Maria Canale Jul 28, 2014 Monday
- United Students Against Sweatshops Organizes Protest Against REI Jul 27, 2014 Sunday
- Mark Sebba to Retire as CEO of Net-a-porter Group Jul 27, 2014 Sunday
- Dior Couture Sales Rise 13.4% in First Half Jul 25, 2014 Friday
Harrods Builds Footwear Destination
The retailer will unveil its largest project to date, a 42,000-square-foot space designed by David Collins Studio with the feel of a sumptuous hotel suite.
Topshop Looks Toward Global Expansion
The fall ad campaign featuring Cara Delevingne is just the beginning of what could well be a pivotal year for the brand.
The survey published by market research group GfK posted its strongest reading since December 2006.
Sales for the period ended June 30 shot up 23.2 percent to $19.34 billion from $15.7 billion.
Yves Salomon Thinks Global
The French luxury furrier is opening a flagship on Avenue Montaigne as part of global expansion plans.
Retailers Seek Unique Pieces for Spring
Independent merchants were in an upbeat mood as they visited the booths at Project, Liberty, MRket, Capsule and Agenda in New York this week.
Wal-Mart Names Greg Foran to Lead U.S. Business
In a surprise shift, Wal-Mart Stores Inc. has tapped its top Far East executive to revive its stores at home in the U.S.
While his last day is Thursday, the company said he will remain as a non-executive director.
Wayne Meichner Named President of Retail at John Varvatos
The veteran men’s merchant spent the last 12 years at Ralph Lauren Retail Group.
The new facilities will be opened in Delhi, Chennai, Jaipur, Ahmedabad and on the outskirts of Gurgaon.
Several Hudson’s Bay and Lord & Taylor stores have deployed a new mobile shopping experience via the Swirl in-store beacon marketing platform.