- Kohl's to Open Around the Clock for Holiday Dec 5 2013 Thursday
- Robert Graham Opens N.Y. Flagship Dec 5 2013 Thursday
- UNICEF Honors Mark Lee Dec 5 2013 Thursday
- Macy's to Unveil Thalía Collection Dec 5 2013 Thursday
- Youth Specialists Prep for Holiday Struggle Dec 5 2013 Thursday
- Mexico's Liverpool Sets Expansion Dec 5 2013 Thursday
- Westfield Buys Rest of World Trade Center Dec 5 2013 Thursday
The store will begin its extended open hours beginning Dec. 20.
Robert Graham Opens N.Y. Flagship
The boutique is the fifth unit to open this year and brings the company’s store count in the U.S. to 11.
Cyber Monday Strong, but Growth Slows
The shopping day lost some steam versus a year ago as merchants focused on the five-day period from Thanksgiving through Monday.
Guess, Aeropostale, Express and Wet Seal provide downbeat holiday forecasts as they report Q3 results.
The design of the store adheres to a new retail concept unveiled in December of last year at a Red Valentino store in Milan.
Westfield paid the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey $612.5 million for its 50 percent stake.