- Nordstrom Launching Collaboration With Piece & Co. Feb 27, 2015 Friday
- Retailers Not Buoyed by Economic Gains Feb 27, 2015 Friday
- Execs Talk E-commerce and Omnichannel Experience Feb 27, 2015 Friday
- Executives Remember Henry Segerstrom Feb 27, 2015 Friday
- Looking Back at Henry Segerstrom's Milestones Feb 27, 2015 Friday
- Pamella Roland Enters E-Commerce Feb 26, 2015 Thursday
- Court Rekindles J.C. Penney's Battle With Macy's Feb 26, 2015 Thursday
- Gap Net Income Up 3.9% Feb 26, 2015 Thursday
- Remembering Henry Segerstrom Feb 26, 2015 Thursday
- Nordstrom Opening Second Full-Line Store Feb 26, 2015 Thursday
The retailer is still finding ways to bring altruism into its business.
The department store, hopes a major expansion of its store credit-card business and efforts to streamline inventory will boost fortunes this year.
Gas prices and unemployment are down and the stock market is up — but retailers just aren't feeling they'll see much of a lift in business this year.
Earnings per share increased 10 percent to 75 cents per share on a diluted basis, from 68 cents the fourth quarter a year ago.
Chanel Unveils Rome Flagship
The brand on Thursday officially unveiled its new four-story flagship facing the Spanish Steps.
Despite tightened security, it was business as usual in shopping centers in the United Kingdom and France.
Sales increase 4.1 percent.
Executives Remember Henry Segerstrom
Retail and fashion executives fondly recall the visionary developer.
Nordstrom will begin selling Madewell products in 15 doors and online.
Executives from Net-a-porter and Spring gathered to discuss personalization online, customer acquisition, mobile shopping and the omnichannel experience.
Survey finds 92 percent of Chinese consumers are interested in online purchases.